Campsite Rules & Regulations.
Smoking is allowed in your residence and designated areas only.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per site.
- Unattended dogs are not allowed.
- Please keep dogs on a secure leash at all times and pick up after them.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 7am
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Please be courteous to other guests; avoid cutting through other guests’ RV or tent sites
- Tent sites accommodate a maximum of 4 guests/2 tents
Check in 11am – Check out 10am
Payment in full is required at time of booking a reservation.
- Deposits on RV and tent reservations for stays of less than 2 weeks are refundable with a 7 day notice (less $10 processing fee). Reservations of 2 weeks or more require a 30 day notice.
No Refunds for early departure
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release Stoner RV Resort, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to person arising out of use of camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify Stoner RV Resort, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.